Course History and Future Events
This course is where you can create workflows that respond to activities within your identity data sources and the systems that service them.
NOTE: This class assumes you are running Identity Panel in production and have attended Rule Engine training.
Who should attend?
- You plan to automate the sending of reports for your organization or customers, based on issues discovered by Identity Panel
- You plan to be able to create Scheduler logic, code Workflows, and code Shutter Views.
- Have attended A850 – Identity Panel Rule Engine and Reporting
- Own a subscription to the Knowledge Package for Identity Panel or Knowledge Package for MIM Test
- Have experience writing SQL queries or using any language including PowerShell or MIM Portal Rules
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
What you will know after you complete this course:
- You will know how write Workflows for Identity Panel
- You will know now to create Schedule with logic for protection, reporting, alerting, and faster provisioning & updates
- Code custom dashboards
- Limit a user’s or administrator’s view to their respective sub-organization
- Covert source information into readable formats
- Syndicate identity information