SoftwareIDM is hosting training in Cambridge, England, on Thursday, June 6th. This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days you need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel, Active Directory engineers, Office 365 administrators, security, operations, help desk, and report writers. Attendees should be familiar with your companies neighboring source system, like MIM, ADSync, AzureAD, AD DS, or AD FS. You are welcome to attend only day one of this two day training.
Your instructor, Peter Sidebotham, MCPD
Who should attend day-one?
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the week long course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be an level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how day-one fits with suggested learning tracks. Day-one is a Tour of Identity Panel. This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
Venue is at a customer facility, and therefore, is not posted here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for venue details. Please RSVP to obtain permission from the customer to enter this facility.
Hilton Cambridge City Centre
20 Downing Street
Cambridge, England CB2 3DT