SoftwareIDM is hosting training in London, U.K. on Monday, 23 May 2022 at 9:00AM until 5PM. This course is the first course in a weeklong series and will include SoftwareIDM's newest product, HyperSync. HyperSync is currently available direct and through ThirdSpace (now Kocho), Identity Experts, and Oxford Computer Training with full public availability and announcement scheduled for 23 May in London, U.K.
This revised version of A801 covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
This course is part of series being held the week of 23 May 2022 in London.
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal next year, since each topic will repeat, and new topics will be added. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to only later return for more advanced learning. Training is designed to repeat and evolve to help you help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, next year, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- Optionally, the addition of a tablet for downloading and reading course material
Who should attend day one?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel.
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the weeklong course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
The diagram below shows how day-one fits with suggested learning tracks. Day-one is a Tour of Identity Panel. This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.
There are many hotels near the venue. These are walking distance. We also recommend the...