SoftwareIDM is hosting training in Detroit, MI, U.S. on Monday, 15 August 2022 at 9:00AM until 5PM. This course is the first course in a weeklong series and will include SoftwareIDM's newest product, HyperSync.
This revised version of A801 covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
If you are more than 50 miles from the venue, a hotel room will be provided
This course is part of series being held the week of 15 August 2022 in Detroit.
Detroit, MI, U.S. - 15 August 2022 - A801 - Using The Identity Panel Suite
Detroit, MI, U.S. - 16 August 2022 - A820 - Identity Panel Architecture and Security
Detroit, MI, U.S. - 17 August 2022 - MXXX - Introduction to Developing on MIM & HyperSync and the Identity Panel Suite
Detriot, MI, U.S. - 18 August 2022 - MXXX - Introduction to Developing on MIM & HyperSync
Course MXXX included content from AXXX, AXXX, and AXXX.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
- Optionally, the addition of a tablet for downloading and reading course material
Who should attend day one?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel.
If you are MIM, Office 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel, the Identity Panel Suite (Service Panel, Access Panel, Test Panel) or HyperSync Panel and want a tour of the product and the monitoring, development, and reporting problems Identity Panel solves.
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training.
- Those who are new to Identity Panel, and want to attend day two and beyond of the weeklong course program (attending day-one meets the further learning pre-requisite for those who have not used Identity Panel)
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package or anyone who is considering purchasing Identity Panel
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch in the U.K. includes a vegetarian option. Lunch in the U.S. has vegetarian if requested by emailing a request to the Outlook invitation.