SoftwareIDM is hosting training in Charlotte, NC, on Monday, 26 September 2022. This course is the first course in a four-day series and will include SoftwareIDM's governance product, Access Panel. In the U.K., HyperSync is available direct and from Kocho, Identity Experts, Cognizant, and Oxford Computer Training.
A801 covers Identity Panel, Identity Panel with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Identity Panel with HyperSync, Identity Panel with ADConnect, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, and Access Panel PAM.
Instructors: Hugh Simpson-Wells or Peter Sidebotham
This course repeats and is part of a series that is designed to allow you to pick and choose your course attendance days based on your learning needs. This course will be offered again in London 28 November. We hope you will learn and return for you next learning goal from our list of course topics for administrators and developers. You choose only the days your need to attend this year, and then use what you learn, to then return for more advanced learning in the future. Training is designed to repeat and to evolve your skills and product use. The Knowledge Package training is designed to enable you to help your organization reach its implementations goal this year, then the next, and beyond.
Important Notes Regarding this Course:
- Hard copies of the course manual will be provided to attending delegates
- Course starts at 9:00AM
- Lunch is provided
- You will need to bring a laptop with WiFi
Who should attend day one?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know how to use Identity Panel. This course is also prerequisite for nearly all other courses for those who are not experienced Identity Panel users.
If you are Microsoft Identity Manager, HyperSync, Microsoft 365, or AzureAD technical expert or administrator, but have not seen or used Identity Panel, Test Panel, Service Panel, Access Panel, or HyperSync, Monday is a primer for you. If you have used Identity Panel and are familiar with these products, even an older version, we suggest you skip day one and focus on more advanced topics.
- Those who are considering purchasing Identity Panel and want a tour of the product
- Those who want to understand the problems Identity Panel solves
- Those who plan to begin using Identity Panel, but don’t need advance knowledge, and therefore, only need a single day of introduction training is required
- Own a subscription to a Knowledge Package
- Be a level 2 engineer or developer in one of the data sources you plan to use with Identity Panel, which must include one of the following:
- Azure ADConnect
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Office 365
- Exchange Server
Day-one is a your hands on introduction to the Identity Panel Suite including its popular applications including HyperSync. This Outlook invitation if for day-one only. Each day will have its own Outlook invitation you must use separately to RSVP for each respective day. Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included. Lunch includes a vegetarian option.